Intro to Essential Oils - August 8
Curious about essential oils? Optimize your health and well-being in this one night workshop! This class will cover:
- What is in an essential oil?
- How essential oils work within the body
- How to use essential oils safely and effectively
- The different wasy to use essential oils
- Why the quality of the essential oils matters
- How to use essential oils for everything and everyone
- The top 10 most popular oils for treating yourself and your family with everyday ailments
- You have opportunity to smell, sample and experince the purity and potency of essential oils.
- You will have the opportunity to make and bring home your own essential oil blend.
Material fee of $5 paid to instructor at class.
Tue for 1 week from 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Adult Learning Center
486 Turner Center Road
Turner, ME 04282 Get directions