The Academy of Medical Professions Courses
The Academy of Meidcal Professions (AMP) is a licensed Proprietary School certified in Maine. Started in 1996 in Topsham, maine as Transcription Associates, Inc. School of Medical Transcription.
Complete correspondence/online courses with lectures provided through streaming audio or recorded live classes at your leisure.
- Dental Assistant - a 10 week certificate program for one of the most high demand careers!
- Medical Coding - Medical Biller and Coders are in high demand. Basic computer knowledge is a must. Many offices use the Internet and are willing to provide you with their billing programs to install on your home computer allowing you to work from home.
- Certificed Group Exercise & Personal Trainer - learn everything you need to know to enter the health & fitness field as a group instructor and/or personal trainer.
- Medical Transcription Certificate - a highly desierd field for people trying to work from home. Strong typing, computer, and English grammar skills are essential.
Additional training is offered in other high-demand jobs!
- Phlebotomy with CPT
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Hospital Billing & Coding
- Medical Coding
Classes are held at the Turner Adult Learning Center. For more information, please call Academy of Medical Professions at 866-516-8274 or 207-721-0714. Mention MSAD 52!
or email: email@example.com
Adult Learning Center
486 Turner Center Road
Turner, ME 04282 Get directions