Filter by Subcategory
Classes begin September 18th!
Looking for something to do with your life? Looking to expand your career choices? Looking for a raise or promotion? Looking to improve your accuplacer scores?
Prepare for college in this 10 week program.
- Prepare for college math
- Learn the basics of college reading and writing
- Improve your study habits and computer skills
- Complete paperwork, applications, FAFSA and even scholarship applications
Everything you will need to begin your new adventure. We will be with you every step of the way!
For the Fall 2017 semester, classes will be held on: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 6-9pm.
Call 225-1010 for more information and to make an appointment to register.
ed2go Online Classes
We offer hundreds of courses you can take from the comfort of your home!
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Effective Business Writing
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Introduction to Quickbooks Online
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Writing Essentials
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
- Certificate in Energy Medicine
- And much more!
Register online at www.ed2go.com/msad52
English as a Second Language (ESL)
This class is designed to help students improve their ability to read, write, listen to and speak the English language. No minimum skill level is required.
For the Fall 2017 semester classes will be held on:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9am to 12pm and Wednesday evening from 6 to 9pm.
Call 225-1010 to make an appointment to register today!