Filter by Category
Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the medical field? Candidates must be dedicated, hard working, reliable, compassionate and interested in health care. This Maine State Certified course includes 120 hours of classroom instruction plus 80 hours of clinical practice at a local health care facility.
Course fee: $975 Lab fee: $25
(includes textbook, state exam & CPR certification)
Call 225-1010 to pre-register and for more info.
The Academy of Medical Professions Courses
- Dental Assistant - a 10 week certificate program for one of the most high demand careers!
- Certificed Group Exercise & Personal Trainer - learn everything you need to know to enter the health & fitness field as a group instructor and/or personal trainer.
- Medical Transcription Certificate - a highly desierd field for people trying to work from home. Strong typing, computer, and English grammar skills are essential.
Additional training is offered in other high-demand jobs!
- Phlebotomy with CPT
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Hospital Billing & Coding
- Medical Coding
Classes are held at the Turner Adult Learning Center. For more information, please call Academy of Medical Professions at 866-516-8274 or 207-721-0714. Mention MSAD 52!
or email: email@example.com