Filter by Subcategory
ed2go Online Classes
We offer hundreds of courses you can take from the comfort of your home!
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Effective Business Writing
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Introduction to Quickbooks Online
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Writing Essentials
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
- Certificate in Energy Medicine
- And much more!
Register online at www.ed2go.com/msad52
English as a Second Language (ESL)
This class is designed to help students improve their ability to read, write, listen to and speak the English language. No minimum skill level is required.
For the Fall 2017 semester classes will be held on:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9am to 12pm and Wednesday evening from 6 to 9pm.
Call 225-1010 to make an appointment to register today!